• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the love of God - would some of you get your asses out of bed and help me - I'mhaving a crises here....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      For the love of God - would some of you get your asses out of bed and help me - I'mhaving a crises here....
      FFS love, breathe. If he can't drink, bin him. Simple. Either that, or find some way of keeping him sober...
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
        FFS love, breathe. If he can't drink, bin him. Simple. Either that, or find some way of keeping him sober...
        Finally.... somone other than me up!!

I dunno EO - I have a bad feeling about this....
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

morning CM

I will read back the last few posts - I am 24 hours behind - really bad day at work yesterday!

Comment

Hey everyone

Early start for me..... not sure if me and new boyo will last the distance. He can't hold his beer I mean seriously..... Got way too pissed way too quick. I'm not very good with handling pissed people....

I just don't know....
            Is that ALL!!!!!!

poor gym - I feel really really sorry for him.

I suppose you will give him a then dump him?

But think for a moment - how many other good qualities does he have? No man is perfect (well apart from me) : you have to take the rough with the smooth. Think think think before you act.

Why not list his good quialities here?

Comment

<goes back to bed>

Comment

I have to go to lakeside in 15 minutes - need a new car seat for the baby - over 9kg already!

Then I have 24 hours of tpd posts to read - should take at least 5 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Is that ALL!!!!!!

poor gym - I feel really really sorry for him.

I suppose you will give him a then dump him?

But think for a moment - how many other good qualities does he have? No man is perfect (well apart from me) : you have to take the rough with the smooth. Think think think before you act.

Why not list his good quialities here?
                  I know BP - but this is a big issue for me - someone who can hold his drink.... my dad doesn't drink, been dry for about 25 years, I vaguely recall the days when he was pissed and he wasn't violent or anything, but he was a fecking stupid drunk... and new boy he's got the whole Irish mentality going on and it's unnecessary.... I've told him he either cops himself on and stops being so ******* stupid or thats it....
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Finally.... somone other than me up!!

I dunno EO - I have a bad feeling about this....
                    You have a bad feeling about the fact that he can't drink like a seasoned Pro? Maybe it's just a sign that he should be the driver.
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                      You have a bad feeling about the fact that he can't drink like a seasoned Pro? Maybe it's just a sign that he should be the driver.
                      I don't want him to be a seasoned pro - I just want him to realise he can't handle his beer -
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X