• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Never heard of it - if I try to turn over the TV, I may have a civil war on my hands......
    you can take them both - you do martial arts?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      what is going on tomorrow?

selected your PJs for bedtime yet?
      Stupid course all this week and Mon, Tues and Wed next week...

Which reminds me - I need to put my out of office on...
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Forgot to mention..... BP you will be thoroughly disappointed.... got my fluffiest PJ's and a hoodie on It's chilly here
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

Stupid course all this week and Mon, Tues and Wed next week...

Which reminds me - I need to put my out of office on...
          try this :-

Best Out of Office Auto Replies

(a) I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.

(b) You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.

(c) I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from holiday on 4 April. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.

(d) Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged 5.99 for the first ten words and 1.99 for each additional word in your message.

(e) The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again. (The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).

(f) Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.

(g) I've run away to join a different circus.

FINALLY, THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE:

(h) I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as 'Margaret' instead of 'Steve'.

Comment

Forgot to mention..... BP you will be thoroughly disappointed.... got my fluffiest PJ's and a hoodie on It's chilly here

Comment

I am off to feed the baby

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

(b) You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
                I've seen this one before - my manager reckons this is the most apt for me....
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Stupid tuliping client! There is zero mobile phone reception on site

Data card is useless. Looks like Sockpuppet is going to spend less time posting here .... all right don't get that happy!

However me being £50 a day better off for 4 hours less effort is Shirley a good thing.

Comment

"Coogan's Bluff" on ITV4...

Arizona cop in NY...

Helicopters landing on the helipad on top of the PanAm building...

Helloooo

Comment

Pigeon Toed Orange Peel.

They had strange names for clubs in 1968 films.

Comment

Working...
                      X