• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Well, I have burnt m toast so that must mean bed time -

Sweet dreams boyos
    Goodnight sweetheart
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Nighty night Im off for a funny fag then bed

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Ageist!
        She'll break me.

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        I'm back and the sugababes were very good......

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          She'll break me.

What a fun way to get broken though. Mature women are so much more inventive

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Quiet in here tonight... was it something I said?
            We never take offence with you Zeity old scaly one

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
              i saw them from our office as they was coming over City Airport then we all ran to the other side to see them go over London Eye

Fab
              Did the building sway with all those flabby desk jockeys shifting from one side to the other

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Goodnight and farewell, as this evening draws to a timid, yet hopeful close ; awash with hopes and dreams of a better day beyond it, where all that is right with the world will rematerialise once more to fight the tyranny of oppression, greed, hatred and murder that bedevil and besmirch our race and tarnish us with the shame of imagining that in some far-flung corner of the universe we have the temerity to call ourselves a "civilised race" if such a thing existed at all except in the minds of the idealists and fantasists who no doubt are coccooned safely in their beds of a 1001 perfect dreams, oblivious to the rancor and mayhem that manifests daily in the waking world.
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

BGG in Waxing Philosophical Mode

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X