• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why the Septics pronounce solder as soder?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I wonder why the Septics pronounce solder as soder?

Zeity
      got
      a

Merely for completeness

Comment

No consecutive posting!

Or squirrel bothering...

Comment

I know it's because it's the longest running thread in the history of bulletin boards but can anything be done to make this (TPD) load quicker?

It takes nearly forever before I can read the latest witty entry......
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

ZZ Top are Humbucking at the moment...

3W of Class A power is really quite loud... though I suppose that Maplin speaker is quite efficient, being a 100W PA speaker.

It still sounds quite good considering it's an MP3 player feeding a homemade 3W amplifier into a 100W PA speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              It takes nearly forever before I can read the latest witty entry......
              Or the latest witless one...

Though it seems quick enough to me... you ought to see how slow it is over a 28k dialup modem...

Comment

Or the latest witless one...

Though it seems quick enough to me... you ought to see how slow it is over a 28k dialup modem...

28k dialup...OMG even my laptop has a 56k one!

Anyway that's all from me for today....see you in the morning, don't work too hard!!!
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

ZZ Top are Humbucking at the moment...

3W of Class A power is really quite loud... though I suppose that Maplin speaker is quite efficient, being a 100W PA speaker.

It still sounds quite good considering it's an MP3 player feeding a homemade 3W amplifier into a 100W PA speaker.
                  I went to Maplin today to see if they sold actual computers and they didn't - been there so many times to get stuff I always assumed they did but they don't.

Oh well - you live and learn

Ho Hum!
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    Anyway that's all from me for today....see you in the morning, don't work too hard!!!
                    Not much chance of that!
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 1 April 2008, 15:45.

Comment

righty oh im off as well

see you TPD'ers at about 6.30

going to be listening to the footie on Rasdio 5 live tonight so i need something else to keep me entertained
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X