• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Well, if I am going to have to go down
    Come on CM, I thought you liked going down

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Hail

Thinking of buying a new book - anyone have any opinions on this one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/c...04379/refcm_re
      This tome to Wagners Ring is simply delicious. It satisfies every inch of me both intellectually and emotionally. It does take a bit of getting into and I would suggest that any person wishing to take on the 'Ring' should really give themselves a good weekend alone so that the initially rough , and i know some who have desribed it as even hairy introduction can be penetrated so that the real delicacy of the inner parts of this cavernous volume can be lapped up in all its glory. It doesnt really matter if you like his music as this tome allows you to explore Wagners Ring for what it truely is, an auditory and sensual masterpiece. Deeply satifying in any portion however i spent a good three days delving in and out before finally settling back, getting my pecker up as it were and taking the whole thing in one go. Hard work at times the text does need lubricating in places and i found a glass of red wine to hand certainly made these portions a little laxer and more managable. The author has clearly done his home work. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Hmmmm! How to respond to that?
        Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Come on CM, I thought you liked going down
        You lot -

All I have done today is get the paddle out - c'mon then - bend over....
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hail

afternoon Jog

did you read the amazon reviews, firmly toungue in cheek, almost as if they were written by members of TPD
          Married

Comment

Week before my hols so week beginning 21st April - for work - don't want to go 'cos I will have to be nice to clients...
            Yeah - that sounds bad
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Week before my hols so week beginning 21st April - for work - don't want to go 'cos I will have to be nice to clients...

You can have one too - for thinking it...
              ow can i have another please

oh yes another

bit lower

thats the spot
              Married

Comment

Hail

Well what can I say?...Approaching Wagner's Ring as a first timer was a massively daunting experience. It was an adventure I had long wanted to embark on but my wife had always expressed a distaste at my previous attempts at penetration.

In all good marriages there should be an element of give and take so when push came to shove, she relinquished her position and permitted me to begin my entry into the gargantuan ring.

WOW! what a rush! As I embarked on the 1st act I was sucked in immediately and remained aroused until the bone-shaking climax. The only way I can descibe it is as a one way rocket trip to Uranus.

So, put all your ass umptions aside and get your face into this epic al bum.
                Married

Comment

I love spanking you lot....

Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I love spanking you lot....

not as much as we like receiving it i bet ???
                    Married

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      This tome to Wagners Ring is simply delicious. It satisfies every inch of me both intellectually and emotionally. It does take a bit of getting into and I would suggest that any person wishing to take on the 'Ring' should really give themselves a good weekend alone so that the initially rough , and i know some who have desribed it as even hairy introduction can be penetrated so that the real delicacy of the inner parts of this cavernous volume can be lapped up in all its glory. It doesnt really matter if you like his music as this tome allows you to explore Wagners Ring for what it truely is, an auditory and sensual masterpiece. Deeply satifying in any portion however i spent a good three days delving in and out before finally settling back, getting my pecker up as it were and taking the whole thing in one go. Hard work at times the text does need lubricating in places and i found a glass of red wine to hand certainly made these portions a little laxer and more managable. The author has clearly done his home work. Well done.

Sounds promising

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                      afternoon Jog

did you read the amazon reviews, firmly toungue in cheek, almost as if they were written by members of TPD
                      Uncanny isn't it...

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                      Well what can I say?...Approaching Wagner's Ring as a first timer was a massively daunting experience. It was an adventure I had long wanted to embark on but my wife had always expressed a distaste at my previous attempts at penetration.

In all good marriages there should be an element of give and take so when push came to shove, she relinquished her position and permitted me to begin my entry into the gargantuan ring.

WOW! what a rush! As I embarked on the 1st act I was sucked in immediately and remained aroused until the bone-shaking climax. The only way I can descibe it is as a one way rocket trip to Uranus.

So, put all your ass umptions aside and get your face into this epic al bum.
                      I can't argue with that..
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X