• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I did - we went for dinner - although all I had was a crust of garlic bread and a cup of tea Kept it down though

Charmer
    Liar

Is this blind date guy the one you are head over heels in love with that you were rabbiting on about last week? Dont you think thats a little fast to be falling in love after only a couple of weeks?

You sound like a bunny boiler to me.
    Last edited by tay; 27 March 2008, 09:57.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      Liar

Is this blind date guy the one you are head over heels in love with that you were rabbiting on about last week? Dont you think thats a little fast to be falling in love after only a couple of weeks?

You sound like a bunny boiler to me.
      No sweetie - thats you
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Good show.

Ignore Tay.

He's probably a post deleter on the quiet.

Comment

No sweetie - thats you
          Whahey!

Bazza
          got
          a

Merely for completeness and a clean string vest.
          Last edited by zeitghost; 27 March 2008, 10:03.

Comment

Off out now

Catch yer later...

Comment

You love me CM?

Not surprising, most girls do. Sorry but there is no room on the 'Tay loving' roster for a northern slapper.

Sorry bout that

And as for deleting posts, I really could not bothered. But feel free to blame me for it, I couldnt give a toss.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                You love me CM?

Not surprising, most girls do. Sorry but there is no room on the 'Tay loving' roster for a northern slapper.

Sorry bout that

And as for deleting posts, I really could not bothered. But feel free to blame me for it, I couldnt give a toss.
                Well I might just fall out with you if you continue to refer to me as Northern - I am Irish - fecking numpty

But it's ok I will forgive you, but only cos I adore you so much
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Good morning all you lovely folks out there in TPDland.......

(actually i've been around for some little while but had to take some tablets first, and then reply to some other threads but I've actually caught up on TPD now so I feel able to say good morning)

(And no, I'm not usually this bright at this time in the day!
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    Good morning all you lovely folks out there in TPDland.......

(actually i've been around for some little while but had to take some tablets first, and then reply to some other threads but I've actually caught up on TPD now so I feel able to say good morning)

(And no, I'm not usually this bright at this time in the day!
                    Hey Kathy - thats a lovely shade of purple.... would you like to be a bridesmaid when I marry Tay - you could wear that colour
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Hail Drivellites

Morning boyos

Back in the office today..... I don't like it

Go to the pub for lunch - makes the afternoon go much quicker
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X