• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what's the horsey called, then, Katie?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      So what's the horsey called, then, Katie?
      I have Pye, Kai and Whiskey

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Sweetheart, you don't need to prove yourself to me - I couldn't care less who you are...

HTH
        Then don't make passing comments on me being a fembot then...

Comment

And which one is the Irish one?

Comment

Whiskey... he should be coming over shortly if the deal goes through.

Kai is out on full loan to somebody

and Pye well he si my little baby who I also put on carriage

Comment

Back in a bit... judging by the disk thrashing this box is about to fall over...

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                I have Pye, Kai and Whiskey
                Are you sure its not Pi, I know BP would love that, as would alot of other number purists

Comment

I remember when Robbie Fowler and Steve McManaman had a string of horse.
                  Funny lads decided to names a few of them "Some Horse", "Another Horse" etc..

but they soon matured and started to name them properly

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Back in a bit... judging by the disk thrashing this box is about to fall over...

Yeah right - there goes another chicken....
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

It hasn't fallen over yet, so I'm still here... I've now wasted the whole afternoon on this nonsense...

Comment

Working...
                      X