• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Many moons ago I got my Astra up to 128mph on a long downhill stretch of motorway. There was a slight right hand bend at the bottom; I turned the wheel and the car carried straight on from the outside land to the hard shoulder where I got grip again and managed to steer back into the inside lane.

That was ... exciting.
    Scary, the Audi feels numb to drive at high speed can only drive it fast on a straight

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      I prefer curry to chinese
      Is that still in reference to "long pig"?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I have just read the last ten posts.

Brain hurts!
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Has to write everything down...
          His hypocampiiiiiii are fecked... poor sod.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            There was an interesting article in New Scientist last year about the interesting diseases that you can catch from gym equipment.

I'm rather glad I haven't been to a gym in nearly 40 years.
            I have only been into a gym once since I left school.

I went in and some muscle-bound loud-mouth took the piss out of me as I walked in. I turned round and walked out and haven't been back.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I worked in a greengrocers and then an off-licence in the evenings.

I was offered a job on an electronics components shop but my parents wouldn't let me take it.
              I worked at a greengrocers as well setting it up and the stalls outside in the morning before school, I got sacked after a months couldnt make there for 6am was always late nothing has changed now, I never get to clients till past 9:30am but I havent been sacked. My argument for being late is its good for my IR35 status you know turn up when I want no fixed times

Comment

Many moons ago I got my Astra up to 128mph on a long downhill stretch of motorway. There was a slight right hand bend at the bottom; I turned the wheel and the car carried straight on from the outside land to the hard shoulder where I got grip again and managed to steer back into the inside lane.

That was ... exciting.
                Sounds like a sphincter twitching moment there...

Comment

Im not to keen on Olives I had a pizza out yesterday and actually asked them to take the olives off, dont know what it is about them may be I will grow to like them
                  I didn't like olives at all until a pretty colleague I fancied said she liked them. Then all of a sudden, so did I.

Weird, huh?

Comment

Im nearly out of beer
                    I'm usually outside a beer. Right now, I'm outside two.

Comment

I worked in a greengrocers and then an off-licence in the evenings.

I was offered a job on an electronics components shop but my parents wouldn't let me take it.
                      Very wise: there's no future in electronics.

Comment

Working...
                      X