• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was an interesting article in New Scientist last year about the interesting diseases that you can catch from gym equipment.

I'm rather glad I haven't been to a gym in nearly 40 years.

Comment

Autobiographical memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        I like Pizza
        Especially with black olives on.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I got caught in the lift recently with the CEO of my current client, in 2004 it was reported he had £54million in share options etc and got a £10mil bonus, the guy was a real nerd could not hold a conversation even admitted to me he never expected to get where he did, wierd I thought, soo skinny as well I just wanted to tell him to get a good meal in him as he looked like he needed it

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Autobiographical memory.
            And now a poor sod who hasn't got any... can't remember his past at all...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Especially with black olives on.
              Im not to keen on Olives I had a pizza out yesterday and actually asked them to take the olives off, dont know what it is about them may be I will grow to like them

Comment

I drive an Audi A3 1.8T and Ive had it 135mph
                Many moons ago I got my Astra up to 128mph on a long downhill stretch of motorway. There was a slight right hand bend at the bottom; I turned the wheel and the car carried straight on from the outside land to the hard shoulder where I got grip again and managed to steer back into the inside lane.

That was ... exciting.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Im nearly out of beer

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    And now a poor sod who hasn't got any... can't remember his past at all...
                    Has to write everything down...

Comment

I worked on farms in my youth and I was a pot washer in a hotel for years and a silver service waiter
                      I worked in a greengrocers and then an off-licence in the evenings.

I was offered a job on an electronics components shop but my parents wouldn't let me take it.

Comment

Working...
                      X