• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, less than 200 posts to go, at 30 seconds delay between each this means one poster would take 100 minutes to hit the point, hmm, that's not a lot - I was planning to go to bed early, so lets get on with it people -

Consecutive posts are now allowed!

... Up to 99,999.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I'm back for a little more drivel
      What a Monkey! Drivel, 5X, drivel!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm currently reading "The Fall of the House of Bush" by Craig Unger.

Most revealing of the neocon lunes who run Amerika these days...

Comment

Found my 2nd fav squirrel alive today - very hungry and it turned out be be a female squirrel.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

sasguru
            got
            a
            PALI

Merely for completeness
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Cockerels are loud.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                jdjdsjd

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Ok, less than 200 posts to go, at 30 seconds delay between each this means one poster would take 100 minutes to hit the point, hmm, that's not a lot - I was planning to go to bed early, so lets get on with it people -

Consecutive posts are now allowed!

... Up to 99,999.
                  How amazingly generous of you, old chap...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I'll just go and wind Tay up a bit more then
                    I gave up because he realised he was losing it and was getting silly.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      it will be nabbed by the night shift
                      It's usual the on-site security staff that do the thieving at night anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X