• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How long before you get broadband at the new place?

More importantly - when is the house warming?
    phone line and broadband - Thursday am - in theory!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

This is Bear's place - not tpdville...
      Not the same then!?

Damn, I'd better remove all the old car tyres that I dumped on his drive last night
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Molotov or Napalm
        Not the same then!?

Damn, I'd better remove all the old car tyres that I dumped on his drive last night
        Watch it you!!

Actually if your on your way over - bring a mini digger with you and you can shift the 4 tonne of topsoil that's being delivered Thursday.

Saves me a job

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Watch it you!!

Actually if your on your way over - bring a mini digger with you and you can shift the 4 tonne of topsoil that's being delivered Thursday.

Saves me a job
          The smallest I've got is a 35 tonner, The arm extends to 45 feet. it's Bigger than your house.

The bucket weighs 5 ton

Comment

Well done KathyWoolfe for getting post 500000

http://forums.contractoruk.com/500000-post99548.html

yayyyyyyyy,,,,I can stop posting now!

Though I won't because i'm enjoying it too much.

I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible, My mum and dad would be proud I know, I'd like to thank my agent for finding me a place with work that proved so easy to do that I can spend all this time posting on here. And last, but not least, I'd like to thank all of you who posted the other 499,999 comments, drivel, statistics etc which helped me in my CUK career.

thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou

(exits stage left dabbing a tear from my cheek and holding BP's hand, looking forward to meeting the TV reporters who will ask me how I feel at this momentous event in my career).
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

The smallest I've got is a 35 tonner, The arm extends to 45 feet. it's Bigger than your house.

The bucket weighs 5 ton
              Always looking for an excuse!!

When I ask for something to be done i expect people to figure out little issues like that themselves!!

Tsk!

<Bear in really annoying project manager mode>

Comment

Watch it you!!

Saves me a job

You could always hire the Top Ground Gear Force team to help you out.
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post

I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible, My mum and dad would be proud I know, I'd like to thank my agent for finding me a place with work that proved so easy to do that I can spend all this time posting on here. And last, but not least, I'd like to thank all of you who posted the other 499,999 comments, drivel, statistics etc which helped me in my CUK career.

(exits stage left dabbing a tear from my cheek and holding BP's hand, looking forward to meeting the TV reporters who will ask me how I feel at this momentous event in my career).
                  We'd miss you anyway dear

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post

I even started a thread in your honour - http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...-500000-a.html

I wish I had seen it coming though - I would have drivelled more...

Comment

Always looking for an excuse!!

When I ask for something to be done i expect people to figure out little issues like that themselves!!

Tsk!

<Bear in really annoying project manager mode>

I think I have them on the run in the sterilization thread

Comment

Working...
                      X