• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrilloPad
    Super poster

full house

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      I got into trouble!

Saturday night when the fiancee went to church I should have taken care of the dog.
      I sooo lost track of time that when he came back I got told off royally .

Good dinner on Sunday, though when he opened the roast trukey packing we found it looked the size of a quail so I ended up going round the corner to the supermarket and getting some chicken! - still, the meal was good (he's a qualified chef so it ought to be!).

Otherwise very quiet.

How about you?.....any adventures?
      you said "fiancee" - you mean fiance?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Interesting first post....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

That is not malarkey - it is invaluable...
          OK BP - I now consider myself duly told off....

How did yesterday go?
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            OK BP - I now consider myself duly told off....

How did yesterday go?
            amazingly good - though I am very tired now - I think I might drivel about it at length....

Comment

We had about 50 guests - just as well we had the marquee

Comment

the twins really loved it - there were about 20 kids. they ran around the hose & garden creating chaos - including dragging quite alot of mud through the house...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  the twins really loved it - there were about 20 kids. they ran around the hose & garden creating chaos - including dragging quite alot of mud through the house...
                  we have wooden floors - except the stairs. the creme carpets are in a bad way - will need steam cleaning...

Comment

The food was apparently really good - I am not sure as I have eaten almost nothing since yesterday lunchtime. think it is the excitement...

Comment

it was very good to see so many people - including one person I had not seen for 30 years....

Comment

Working...
                      X