• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I'm working on it ...
    Nearly done...
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Nearly done...
      OK, I'm done.

Spot the new avatar.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

OK, I'm done.

Spot the new avatar.
        OK, that doesn't quite do what I wanted...

Comment

Now it should work but the image quality is rubbish.

Comment

Now it should work but the image quality is rubbish.
            Ooh, yuck.

Now it is even worse!

Comment

I think I'll just put it back how it was.

Comment

This battle isn't going well.

I sent incendiary pigs in first. One lit, they turned and ran into my war dogs.

The war dogs responded by routing into my light cavalry who, in the confusion were assaulted by the enemy en masse.

Sending my general in seemed a good idea just as he heavy onagers opened fire ... and my general got snarled up in hand to hand fighting just as the fireballs came raining down.

Oops.

Comment

The baddies ran into my archers' rain of fire and ran back to the village.

They are now DOOMED!

Comment

I have my heavy onagers and my archers now within range of the village centre.

As they moved forward, they took out all three enemy generals.

Let the carnage commence!

Comment

I switch both to "fire at will"...

Comment

Working...
                      X