• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    It is now going so much faster that I am now convinced it was a server problemette.
    It was slow for about 3 weeks - was fine with only 1 user.

Comment

Or replaced the rubber band?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

BrowneIssue
        Fingers like lightning

palinilap

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          It was slow for about 3 weeks - was fine with only 1 user.
          Not when I was posting during the night, it wasn't.

Even last night it wasn't going as fast as it is now.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Or replaced the rubber band?
            maybe it was broken - I hear a stocking is a good replacement. where is CM?

Comment

BrowneIssue
              Fingers like lightning

palinilap
              Thank you!

I must be up to about 50 spalinilaps by now.

Comment

Not when I was posting during the night, it wasn't.

Even last night it wasn't going as fast as it is now.
                There were 2 users though - NF's spider was on. I noticed it particularly bad when certain people (cough) were looking at old posts...

Comment

maybe it was broken - I hear a stocking is a good replacement. where is CM?
                  Still trying to retrieve her socks from the dog, I expect.

Comment

Thank you!

I must be up to about 50 spalinilaps by now.
                    Will be interesting to see what NF's stats show. though of course they wont take account of post deletions (including banned users).

Comment

Still trying to retrieve her socks from the dog, I expect.
                      stockings

Comment

Working...
                      X