• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it very wrong to find mild pleasure in using a dozen heavy onagers to launch fireballs into a village full of peasants?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      I'm off to annoy the animals at London Zoo.

Yeah. How jealous are you lot.

Laters.
      Fairly jealous.

Intimidate a tiger for me.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Well, that's that village all dead.

I think I'll play that scenario again, this time taking about 500 archers instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Well, that's that village all dead.

I think I'll play that scenario again, this time taking about 500 archers instead.
          That didn't take long!

I wonder how I could kill these villagers more slowly...

Comment

morning all

Comment

That didn't take long!

I wonder how I could kill these villagers more slowly...
              send them to general and bore them to death?

Comment

Morning all
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Is it very wrong to find mild pleasure in using a dozen heavy onagers to launch fireballs into a village full of peasants?
                  Not if the fireballs are created from burning tax collectors.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Hmm. These villagers don't like being set fire to.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      morning all
                      Good morning, Scourer!

Comment

Working...
                      X