• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>35

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
      Yeah, I think that's what he's saying....not that ranking has any point to it, but then that's like a lot of things here
      Oh, there's a lot of point.

There are the local benefits, such as building of team spirit and encouraging a community feel. This makes CUK 'inclusive' and draws people in and keeps them in.

It is fun and provides something else for people to drivel about.

Far more useful are the external benefits: it winds up the Generalists something rotten.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        If the forum seems slow, it might be my fault:

Code:
        test please delete - spidering page 43

URL: http://forums.contractoruk.com/light-relief/4465-test-please-delete-43.html
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Hmm... by page 100 (using the forum default of ten posts per page) 38 different users had posted to TPD.

Bet you didn't know that before
        NickFitz,

will you have my babies?

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
          watching Charlton v Albion

NO F**KING FOOTBALL!!!

Mind you - CA are my local team.....

Comment

i have 498 posts tin TPD
            Married

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Not really... working on cars usually results in much foul language.

Changed the oil though.

Latest estimate for sorting out the differential: £900

Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

NO F**KING FOOTBALL!!!

Mind you - CA are my local team.....
                sorry BP
                Married

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Oh, there's a lot of point.

There are the local benefits, such as building of team spirit and encouraging a community feel. This makes CUK 'inclusive' and draws people in and keeps them in.

It is fun and provides something else for people to drivel about.

Far more useful are the external benefits: it winds up the Generalists something rotten.
                  generalistas.

hmmm - generalistas vs tpders - who would win?

I feel a thread coming on.....

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                    sorry BP

hehehehehe

personally I love football as a game - I am just not sure they are worth £100k per week.

I think 5* supports Liverpool? A very keen fan. We chatted one night while it was quiet...

Comment

Can i have a marching band some1

500th TPD post
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X