• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Just because it is yours, doesn't mean you get the credit for the preceding 99,999 posts too.
    Oh yes I can...

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      It's not filthy friday already is it!!
      Dirty bollocks.

Yes.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

My 100,000 post will be here soon
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          We probably won't be all posting this Friday it being Good Friday and all so maybe filthy Friday should be moved forward to Tuesday?
          Pah! If you can't be bothered to turn up, you don't get to play.

Dedication. Dedication's what you need.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            My 100,000 post will be here soon

AtW's

Comment

I think I might do double score - my 10,000th post and 100,000th post here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Pah! If you can't be bothered to turn up, you don't get to play.

Dedication. Dedication's what you need.
                I shall be here posting as usual (Naked)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

AtW's

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I'm working Friday
                    So will I be.

I have to write some financial reports, produce a financial period situation document and do a payment run.

I.e., 3 month-ends, my VAT return and scribble the VAT cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

guru

Comment

Working...
                      X