• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If his first words are "how many pints today" I will get a clue...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      If his first words are "how many pints today" I will get a clue...
      Better pray it won't be - "what's up with the house prices?"

It's tragic that human babies ain't cute when they are born - unlike cats, squirrels or even dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
        ive got to stop slacking, next week I will be good, at clients for 9am, will write 'to do' list daily, will do whats on 'to do' list rather than surf and veg all day, will call people more rather than email, will start going back to gym, will be professional, will sort out my will and life insurance, will finish decorating the house and will sort garage out. PMA PMA ... its only a blip ...

Are you benched???
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Evening, BI!

Are you in realtime, or are you still in the past?
          Very much in the past!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Hi BI

I suddenly have a higher post count than you
            Unless the General posts get the Fair Usage treatment too...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Baby is 6 months old tmrw - tonight is first night in his own room...
              Looks like BP and Mrs-BP-in-everything-but-a-legal-sense are getting some bow-chick-a-wow-wow tonight.

Comment

I'm back -

Just had my cards read..... woah.... some scary tulip there
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Just had my cards read..... woah.... some scary tulip there
                  Long road? Marriage? Fortune?

Comment

rite nite all

might see some early birds tomorrow
                    Married

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Long road? Marriage? Fortune?
                      Marriage... but my feelings will be split between him and someone far away

Scary
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X