• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clownio, I find your avatar mildly disturbing, yet completely hilarious.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I thank yeaw.
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Borat at the MTV Music awards

Watched this over the weekend - he was very funny...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/14112005/80...ian-court.html

Kazakhstan's Foreign Ministry threatened legal action on Monday against comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, who wins laughs by portraying the central Asian state as a country populated by drunks who enjoy cow-punching as a sport.

Baron Cohen, who portrays a spoof Kazakh television presenter Borat in his "Da Ali G Show", has won fame ridiculing Kazakhstan, the world's ninth largest country yet still little known to many in the West.

Baron Cohen appears to have drawn official Kazakh ire after he hosted the annual MTV Europe Music Awards show in Lisbon earlier this month as Borat, who arrived in an Air Kazakh propeller plane controlled by a one-eyed pilot clutching a vodka bottle.

"We do not rule out that Mr. Cohen is serving someone's political order designed to present Kazakhstan and its people in a derogatory way," Kazakh Foreign Ministry spokesman Yerzhan Ashykbayev told a news briefing.

"We reserve the right to any legal action to prevent new pranks of the kind." He declined to elaborate.

Cohen's earlier jokes about the Central Asian state include claims that the people would shoot a dog and then have a party, and that local wine was made from fermented horse urine.

"We view Mr. Cohen's behaviour at the MTV Europe Music Awards as utterly unacceptable, being a concoction of bad taste and ill manners which is completely incompatible with ethics and civilised behaviour," Ashykbayev said.
        Last edited by Clownio; 14 November 2005, 16:05.
        I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Mmmm... nobody really complained when he did the 'Is it coz I is black?' part of his act....

Ive watched Kazakstan TV.... the news broadcasts were hilarious, with a guy wrapped in a carpet and holding what looked like a ukelele reciting the news.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

The bit where he went to a family in Surrey and said he wanted to do a BIG sh*t still has me in stitches. They rreact with perfect Englisg aplomb.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Borat - You are English Policeman?

Policeman - Yes

Borat - Hello

(Borat proceeds to kiss the policeman on both cheeks)

Borat - Do you believe in the hunt?

Policeman - I have to remain impartial with my views.

Borat - Because you are English Policeman! The greatest police in the force!

Policeman - And they say, "Everything is cricket", in England. Don't they?

Borat - Everything is cricket? This is cricket?

Policeman - No no no. It's just a saying, just a saying.

Borat - They play?

Policeman - Cricket?

Borat - Yes, cricket.

Policeman - Cricket is a gentleman's sport and everyone has the right to be gentlemen in England, as such.

Borat - And they play cricket today?

Policeman - No no no. I am confusing you now. Forget the cricket side of things. It's just a saying anyway.

Borat - And people they protest against the cricket?

Policeman - Forget the cricket! It's just a saying. I just said, "Cricket". It has nothing to do with the hunting.

Borat - So why did you say it?
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I'm back - what have I missed.
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Thats not many when you think about it...

The first Iraq war lasted almost as long.....
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

only 5 more now....
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

'only 5 more'... sounds like an ex-girlfriend (she was very demanding....)
                      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                      X