• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    FFS people, are you so obsessed with post counts that you won't hang out here any more if it "doesn't count"?

I thought we were better than that.

I can forgive Diver, because for all I know he's been rushed into hospital with a gangrenous lump of mould hanging from his left shoulder. And BI's probably got dog hairs in his Ethernet port.

But really, all the other TPDenizens who used to flock here, even on a Sunday night - where are you?

I'm getting lonely

I shall use testpleasedelete.com to identify you all, and email (or tweet, or whatever) you when you fail to keep me company

(It's coming along nicely now, since you ask )

(And of course I couldn't email you - the only user data it currently collects is username, CUK user page URL, and CUK avatar URL - and I need to devise a caching system before I can display avatars, to avoid leeching off CUK by deep linking, which would be a horrid thing to do. I am constantly thinking of the good people of CUK as I implement this, to ensure it doesn't damage their interests.)

I was sick!!

I think everyone has been posting more rubbish in general - great shame. I used to post here knowing that sooner or later someone would be along. I think others are in same boat.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Unemployment 2 %
        Transport 99 %
        Criminality 3 %
        Pollution 1 %

pop=746, rank=155

Comment

Mornin'

(working on security BP)
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Morning folks
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Mornin'

(working on security BP)
              morning.

Just let me know if you want me to change the .sig - though I am not good at changing it back...

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                Morning folks
                morning EO

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    morning EO
                    How's it going mate?
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Morning everyone
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X