• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Get banned and they block my IP address
    He! He! Hide IP >Snigger<
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Worst thing is this might stop me taking the kids to meet Katie!

Actually, I will go anyway and leave her at home...

ps
      The bearded, hairy assed pipe welder from Skegness

Comment

Im feeling fat today trousers tight, might have something to do with the fact Ive been living on takeaway as the misses is away working, since last Saturday Ive had Pizza on 3 nights, 1 night KFC loaded meal with some popcorn chicken while I was waiting, last night I had chinese.

I want to treat myself for my birthday dont know what with though got the short list down to,

1. hire flash car for weekend, a new Audi S3 only £250 for the weekend with Avis.
        2. Go to the local lap dancing club and blow some cash
        3. Go to amsterdam for the weekend fly out tomorrow evening and return Sunday, only visiting to sample the coffee.

Dont bother reading this post just talking to myself, dont think Im well in the head these days, talk to myself at home talk tomyself online.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
          Im feeling fat today trousers tight, might have something to do with the fact Ive been living on takeaway as the misses is away working, since last Saturday Ive had Pizza on 3 nights, 1 night KFC loaded meal with some popcorn chicken while I was waiting, last night I had chinese.

I want to treat myself for my birthday dont know what with though got the short list down to,

1. hire flash car for weekend, a new Audi S3 only £250 for the weekend with Avis.
          3. Go to amsterdam for the weekend fly out tomorrow evening and return Sunday, only visiting to sample the coffee.

Dont bother reading this post just talking to myself, dont think Im well in the head these days, talk to myself at home talk tomyself online.
          That's what tpd is for

Comment

Right, food and film now

Later

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Right, food and film now

Later

pot noodles

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post

Amsterdam, every time.

HTH
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

pot noodles
                  It's nice to see that in TPD's hour of need, when others are neglecting to post here, that you are here to help support us in out push towards 100000

Thanks.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Evening all
                    That boy go raaaaaaa
                    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Hmmm did I miss something in the last couple of days?

That boy go raaaaaaa
                      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                      X