• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      but do you ?
      Morning 5x
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        though the bad back and bad knee mean I get little exercise which does not help.
        though it could be worse - I could be in the same shape as Diver...

Comment

YES! I love it. Probably why I am so overweight...
          though the bad back and bad knee mean I get little exercise which does not help.
          Wouldn't swimming help with being over weight, and the back/knee pains ?

Comment

though it could be worse - I could be in the same shape as Diver...
            but in 2 months he will be in peak physical condition - but it will probably take years for my back to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Morning 5x
              mornin diver

Comment

YES! I love it. Probably why I am so overweight...
                I've put loads of weight on

Wifey says that I have to diet now. No more coke, chocs, puddings, biscuits or crisps

Comment

nice cup of coffee and some glucosamine tablets

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Wouldn't swimming help with being over weight, and the back/knee pains ?
                    I think I need to do leg extension (while seated, legs hanging) to build up thigh muscles to protect knee.

Back pain is complex but due to over-exercise in 20s/30s - will get better in a few years (according to tinternet).

I swim on a Sunday morning. While kids in lessons. Half a mile in between 22 and 26 minutes.

Comment

but in 2 months he will be in peak physical condition - but it will probably take years for my back to improve.
                      I have back problems too, I have found over the years that exercise works better than pills.

Comment

Working...
                      X