• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one day I hope to find out where their drains run. a few bags of quick drying cement should stop them abusing children for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      So the op was a success?

Lots of alarms round here this morning - quite spooky.

Yeah - no probs. It was minor op. He was really good

Not sure about the anaesthetist though. He was telling us how 'cos he had a bit of a cough, he may not wake up as easily as normal and that he might struggle and go blue etc. But that he would deal with it. But we wouldn't see it anyway.

So why tell us then!?! Talk about scaring us silly!!
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        I meant the fire.

Anyway - it's stopped now. Apparently someone hit the alarm by accident

Idiot!!

Who? Me!
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

one day I hope to find out where their drains run. a few bags of quick drying cement should stop them abusing children for a few days.
          It happened in an East London court. took a week to sort out the problems...

Comment

Not sure about the anaesthetist though. He was telling us how 'cos he had a bit of a cough, he may not wake up as easily as normal and that he might struggle and go blue etc. But that he would deal with it. But we wouldn't see it anyway.

There is nothing quite as scary as watching ones child being wheeled away to surgery

Comment

really pleased it went well.

I think it is good that the anaethatist trusts you with the truth. I hate it when they treat me like an idiot! they clearly recognized you as a sane sensible person.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Who? Me!
                At least it is better than burning forests and dumping asbestos...

Comment

It happened in an East London court. took a week to sort out the problems...
                  A bit of grinding paste mixed with the engine oil. it takes days to start working and by then the engine us totally beyond repair

Comment

Stroustrup doesn't like to hear his brainchild referred to as an object-oriented programming (OOP) language, though he allowed that its main contribution was to make OOP mainstream. "Before C++, 99.9 per cent of programmers never even heard of it OOP," he said during a post-session Q&A. "Those who'd heard of it believed that it was only for slow graphics written by geniuses."

Still, he'd rather we call it a "multi-paradigm programming language."
                    ====================================
                    From The Register developer. http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2008/0...super_session/

I think I prefer OOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      A bit of grinding paste mixed with the engine oil. it takes days to start working and by then the engine us totally beyond repair
                      top tip! I shall pass the info on.

Not that I condone such actions.

Comment

Working...
                      X