• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    AtW 36th in the tpd stakes
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I have to go lay down

Comment

Tablets

later

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          AtW 36th in the tpd stakes
          I am off for the night

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
            91k seems more realistic

1k posts in a day no wonder the database gnarlsed up
            So, would you be impressed with the 110 million record OLTP databases I worked with in the early 1990s? Or the multi-terabyte spatially enabled real-time stuff I do now?

A thousand records a day, with a 10k max record length, is 1200 bits per second. Unless
            you

can

remember

teletypes,

you

won't

really

appreciate

just

how

slow

that

is.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              but why has it gone downhill?
              Gravitas
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
                I feel quite honoured that you have invited me to the baptism although it might be embarassing all round if when I turn up no one knows who I am!
                Easy.

You'll be the fat, middle-aged, balding bloke in a string vest that doesn't answer to the name 'Bazza'.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Surely some newbies are good? To replace oldies who leave?

And said Denny was banned isn't it open season on newbies?
                  You see, in the old days there were no newbies. Only oldbies.

By definition, newbies only came along after me.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Each to their own I guess.
                    That is indeed, the only option when single.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                      Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      And yet, the facts are still that I am SIGNIFICANTLY younger than you, baldy!
                      I shave my head - amongst other areas...
                      Yep. Going bald and in denial.

Never mind. We'll still lurve you.

Comment

Working...
                      X