• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    one of the main uses is building a yield curve. this is very important to give like for like comparrison between products.
    most yield curves are zero coupon - which means all interest re-invested. So if you have a cash flow at some point in the future, you looking up the discount factor from the yield curve. multiply the amount of cash by the discount factor gives net present value (NPV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Possibly.

No I'm not after sex... covers a lot... but after near on 5 dates now with nothing from her no hint that she wants to be more than a mate I might just give up.

This easting out tulip is getting expensive.
      sorry - I was being terse - I meant sexual action.

can you define nothing? no holding hands? no kissing? have you tried holding hands/kissing?

She might be cross you have not tried it on - I have found women odd like it (is it just me?).

It would be good to ask her straight before just giving up. Women like men who are good communicators.

Though why you would listen to me I dont know - my history with women is dreadful. Though I have got lucky with the current gf.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGkQkVQt7ak&feature=dir

Comment

most yield curves are zero coupon - which means all interest re-invested. So if you have a cash flow at some point in the future, you looking up the discount factor from the yield curve. multiply the amount of cash by the discount factor gives net present value (NPV)
          you get discount factors for the maturity of instruments which you want to use(usually the most frequently traded). then you interpolate between the logs of the discount factors.

Comment

you get discount factors for the maturity of instruments which you want to use(usually the most frequently traded). then you interpolate between the logs of the discount factors.
            this basically means that interest is compounding continuously.

Comment

How did you find that?

Still I suppose it was better than that Welsh one...

Comment

How did you find that?

Still I suppose it was better than that Welsh one...
                Heap of trouble?

Comment

Heap of trouble?
                  http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...highlight=NSFH

youtube removed it - but very disturbing...

Comment

DS23 10,000
                    zeitghost 9,157
                    BrilloPad 8,537
                    Diver 8,434

hmmmmm - I am suprised

Comment

full house alert!

Comment

Working...
                      X