• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    as I was saying 2 hours ago I met my builder through f4j.
    first time was the 9th October 2003 - full law conference demo. We were chased by the filth all over LOndon - they followed Matt O'Connor into a sex shop in soho!

The conference was at the great hall, grosvenor hotel.

Comment

as I was saying 2 hours ago I met my builder through f4j.
      So, you met your builder 2 hours ago through f4j ?
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Into a cot? yep - some pple treat dogs like babies...
        Wheelie bin
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

first time was the 9th October 2003 - full law conference demo. We were chased by the filth all over LOndon - they followed Matt O'Connor into a sex shop in soho!

The conference was at the great hall, grosvenor hotel.
          I made it within 25 yards of the stage - but security got me. I went through the kitchens - really thought I would make it.

My builder was one of those on the day.

Comment

Second time I met my builder was "the rising" demo. I have posted at length about the tank I hired and how I got nicked puting Batman/Robin up the courts of injustice.

Comment

Second time I met my builder was "the rising" demo. I have posted at length about the tank I hired and how I got nicked puting Batman/Robin up the courts of injustice.
              After the demo there was a stand off on a pedestrian crossing. We linked arms - I was with my Builder and another chap. I still have video of the filth ripping us apart.

Comment

After the demo there was a stand off on a pedestrian crossing. We linked arms - I was with my Builder and another chap. I still have video of the filth ripping us apart.
                They hearded us into a pen - I was screaming abuse at one policeman. I had had 4 hours sleep in past 2 nights and I wanted to be nicked so I could get some kip!

Comment

They hearded us into a pen - I was screaming abuse at one policeman. I had had 4 hours sleep in past 2 nights and I wanted to be nicked so I could get some kip!
                  everyone else left while I argued! so I was in this pen surrounded by 50 rossers! so I screamed "I have you all surrounded" then walked off.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Wheelie bin
                    I put the baby down in his cot...

He is pleased to be there! He should get 16 hours sleep a day but is on about 12! He had 3 kips today - might get the proper amount for once...

Comment

I put the baby down in his cot...

He is pleased to be there! He should get 16 hours sleep a day but is on about 12! He had 3 kips today - might get the proper amount for once...
                      kids need sleep to grow...

I tell the eldest - sleep, good food, exercise.

Comment

Working...
                      X