• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and no seat reservations
    Married

Comment

A mate of mine was at home with his brother, mucking about playing cricket in the front garden, one summer weekend, years ago. His brother was annoying him (a lot) by thwacking the ball as hard as possible and making him run all the way to the end of the street to collect it. My mate resolved to hit that damn ball as hard as humanly possible, as they switched sides.

His mother just so happened to be a dog breeder - chihuahuas, strange little dogs.

Rocky, the 'stud' chihuahua, with a puffed up little hairy chest, pointy ears, an annoying yap and an odd little trot of a walk, was watching this game with keen interest.

It was at the moment the brother bowled to my mate - as my mate threw all his strength into sending that ball into orbit - that Rocky lost all presence of mind, and decided to hurl himself through the air and sink his tiny teeth into that ball.

Little Rocky soared over no less than 3 garden fences, and landed in a pond with a distant 'splash'.

After Rocky came back from the vets, he still had that funny little trot, but never quite in a straight line, and he used to bump into things a lot, and his little bark was more of a funny squeaking noise.

True story. Had me in utter stitches that did.
      Nearly died laughing when I went round to his house and saw the difference in Rocky - a little demented chihuahua that couldn't walk straight.
      His mum didn't see the funny side.

Comment

and no tea
        Married

Comment

Something to cheer you up on a Friday afternoon:

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          LOL - I thought that would give you all something to help pass Friday afternoon. Honestly... If TPD is slow then it is slow, as long as it does not affect the rest of the forum or the main site (which is on this box too) then nothing will happen to it.

Will also look at optimising the server a bit over the weekend to see if page load time can't be improved. Must say the load time is really good from here but will see over the next week how things look before suggesting that optimizing the tables had any effect.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            A mate of mine was at home with his brother, mucking about playing cricket in the front garden, one summer weekend, years ago. His brother was annoying him (a lot) by thwacking the ball as hard as possible and making him run all the way to the end of the street to collect it. My mate resolved to hit that damn ball as hard as humanly possible, as they switched sides.

His mother just so happened to be a dog breeder - chihuahuas, strange little dogs.

Rocky, the 'stud' chihuahua, with a puffed up little hairy chest, pointy ears, an annoying yap and an odd little trot of a walk, was watching this little game with keen interest.

It was at the moment the brother bowled to my mate - as my mate threw all his strength into sending that ball into orbit - that Rocky lost all presence of mind, and decided to hurl himself through the air and sink his tiny teeth into that ball.

Little Rocky soared over no less than 3 garden fences, and landed in a pond with a distant 'splash'.

After Rocky came back from the vets, he still had that funny little trot, but never quite in a straight line, and he used to bump into things a lot, and his little bark was more of a funny squeaking noise.

True story. Had me in utter stitches that did.
            Nearly died laughing when I went round to his house and saw the difference in Rocky - a little demented chihuahua that couldn't walk straight.
            His mum didn't see the funny side.
            I love shaggy dog stories

Xen I said shaggy! calm down and take one of the pills the nice doctor lady gave you.
            And put your trousers back on
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I hoped we were going to take zeity together?
              You bunch of pervs, I'm really not that kind of Lizard...

Comment

Just made another printed circuit board.

This one will use a pick to light up 10 leds according to a count...

My life is so exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  Horrific.
                  Particularly for the dog....

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Something to cheer you up on a Friday afternoon:
                    Thank you Xen
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      I love shaggy dog stories

Xen I said shaggy! calm down and take one of the pills the nice doctor lady gave you.
                      And put your trousers back on
                      Nurse!
                      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X