• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katie View Post

Don't worry Bear the week is nearly over!!

Here I'll do a little dance for you!
    - nice dancing. I bet your mates are dead impressed when you do that at the club
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Pali maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Today, 12:20
        Remove user from ignore listXenophon
        This message is hidden because Xenophon is on your ignore list.

Odd choice - why miss out on many a gem from Neo himself? I could think of about 200 ppl I'd ignore here before Xen. As it happens I have no-one on my ignore list.

Still cut-up from the spandex comments?

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
          I don't have any view of you, I don't knwo you so therefore have no opinion!

Other than thinking I wouldn't read your sig.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            - nice dancing. I bet your mates are dead impressed when you do that at the club
            They understand I'm out to have a good time not impress anyone! I think they prefer the chainsaw one though because I ALWAYS end up punching someone... by mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Ah Ted - shall we go down the pub tomorrow and watch the rugby
              That sounds fab!!!!

However, I have to take Baby Bear to hospital tomorrow, so I have a feeling it's no rugby for me.

Plus - I have a feeling I may feel a little gooseberry like if I join you
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Other than thinking I wouldn't read your sig.

Because you come across as you don't care and have no time as I am a newb... but that doesn't mean I think you are an arrogant twit now does it!?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Odd choice - why miss out on many a gem from Neo himself? I could think of about 200 ppl I'd ignore here before Xen. As it happens I have no-one on my ignore list.

Still cut-up from the spandex comments?
                  Thanks rh. I'd give you a hug if I could bring myself to use that icon.

I thought BP was ok about things and I was genuinely surprised when he put me on his Ignore List. He did the same with oraclesalve too.

Each to their own I guess.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    hi Disco

How are you?
                    Hello BP

I'm feeling a bit guilty for not posting in here for what feels like months!
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Today, 12:30
                      Remove user from ignore listXenophon
                      This message is hidden because Xenophon is on your ignore list.

pali

well at least I think that the pali is between 92328 and 92330?

Comment

Working...
                      X