• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    The reason you keep hearing it is because YOU are a main contributor to it going down the pan.

We discussed this before Christmas, in person. It was a very different conversation then.

As I've posted elsewhere today, your idea last summer was that TPD was the best place for drivel, which it still is.

If you have a problem with the direction that TPD has taken, then I suggest you raise it with the person who helped change the direction the most, when he comes back for the 100000th post.

Or go to shout99 and talk to Wendigo about it.

Or actually do something to raise the quality of the board to it's "once great level". I appreciate that it must have been four months since we did this discussion about how great it used to be, and you must be incredibly bored, but even I have better things to do than revisit it for the umpteenth time.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Just wondered if anyone would notice my surruptitious little comments.

You're actually on my list of CUK people I'd be interested to meet, believe it or not.
      Afraid I am even more boring in real life - if that is possible.

Did I tell you about the time I was arrested? Or the time I was the subject of the ITV news daily feature? etcetcetc... (yawn)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        ace! the kids will look forward to it. only thing is the gf is allergic to horses - but she might take some anti-hystermine on the day.

Did I tell you my daughter has a riding lesson on Sunday? At Mottingham. The boys refuses to go - he does not like the bouncing up and down (trotting?).

Ah bless him!! Yes I think you either love it or hate it! Lovely piccies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

We discussed this before Christmas, in person. It was a very different conversation then.

As I've posted elsewhere today, your idea last summer was that TPD was the best place for drivel, which it still is.

If you have a problem with the direction that TPD has taken, then I suggest you raise it with the person who helped change the direction the most, when he comes back for the 100000th post.

Or go to shout99 and talk to Wendigo about it.

Or actually do something to raise the quality of the board to it's "once great level". I appreciate that it must have been four months since we did this discussion about how great it used to be, and you must be incredibly bored, but even I have better things to do than revisit it for the umpteenth time.
          maybe someone should invite andyw back?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Some pratt has just parked in my driveway and is wandering off down the road

Back in a mo
            moment there folks

Oi! what the f*** do you think you're playing at?

A: Delivery for you mate, just got to drop this little one in to the house down the road and I'll unload yours

load of roller blinds my wife ordered
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
              Ah bless him!! Yes I think you either love it or hate it! Lovely piccies!!!
              Do you know any of the stables round Mottingham?

Did you open link 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                moment there folks

Oi! what the f*** do you think you're playing at?

A: Delivery for you mate, just got to drop this little one in to the house down the road and I'll unload yours

load of roller blinds my wife ordered

good of her to tell you eh?

Comment

good of her to tell you eh?
                  She moans about me ordering stuff

Comment

Do you know any of the stables round Mottingham?

Did you open link 1?
                    Yes I opened link one! That si nature for you! No I don't I'm afraid, Frodpool is in Chislehurst but I can't think of any in Mottingham!

Comment

maybe someone should invite andyw back?
                      He never left

Comment

Working...
                      X