• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course william rufus was followed by his bro Henry.

Comment

otherwise known as beauclerc because of his reforms.

Comment

But then the people kicked him out.

In 1823, he agreed to resign and left the country with his mother, his sister and his son, to settle in Lima. Embittered by the failure of his countrymen to appreciate and adopt his reforms, Don Bernardo and his family lived on the haciendas of Montalbán y Cuiba

Comment

things like organised central treasury and a charter that recognised the duties the king had towards the church and officials.

Comment

he married into a woman of anglo-saxon royalty thus uniting the normans with the old english.

Comment

PRC I thought you were going, sucked in again!
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

so he pre-dated magna carter and began the slide of norman domminance.

Comment

he wasn't all good though. think he allowed his own grandchildren to me mutilated.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
                    PRC I thought you were going, sucked in again!
                    I think that was N5.

I'll be off in a bit though.

Back home to work on plan B once I've turfed the kids into bed.

Comment

as well as probably killing his own brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X