• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a positively beautiful morning here but a little windy.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I knelt on one once, it was stuck in the carpet.
      being me, it snapped off in the bone just below my right knee and I had to go to hospital to have the damned thing removed.

There's no need for you to use a :suicide smiley - that can only be a matter of time!!!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        You have to fill a check-out form in these days stating who the supplier is and confirming you haven't changed it (amongst an awful lot of other information).

At the very least, you'd lose the deposit.
        Ask them to foot the excess on the bill or allow you to change to a new/cheaper supplier.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

sounds like BI is going to get a slightly different STW.

More of a arse crack one

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            What is IAP? sounds fun anyway! count me in.
            www.iap.org.uk
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

what did your parents say?

personally I would get revenge while he is still alive.
              My parents decided it must have been a heron.

I didn't tell them what he had done - my punishment for grassing would have been worse than his.

Comment

so the rules say no football ? Is that correct ?

Comment

I have never understood why they close it at certain times. Maybe the government think computers are like people and need sleep.
                  It's because when they took out the contract with EDS they didn't read it.

It only provides working hours cover and will run for 10 or 20 years.

That's the real reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    so the rules say no football ? Is that correct ?
                    because I was hoping of driveling during the liverpool - bolton match this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

There's no need for you to use a :suicide smiley - that can only be a matter of time!!!
                      My wife says that I should slow down, that I am an accident waiting to happen again & again & again

My doctor told me that I was personally responsible for the financial difficulties that the NHS are experiencing, and that I should go private as it would make me a damned sight more cautious
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X