• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Are you a Diver or a Builder?
    Underwater builder
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

DS23 10,000
      zeitghost 8,745
      BrowneIssue 7,248
      TheFaQQer 6,968
      BrilloPad 6,965
      Diver 6,789
      cailin maith 6,408
      NickFitz 4,684

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Still windy out, but not as bad as last night.
        As at 30 minutes ago:

"wind speed 32.2 MPH, gusting up to 50.6 MPH"

It's going to be a luvverly drive back to the gig today.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Wind has dropped and the sun is shining, hardly a cloud in the sky (I'm in a valley though, there could be masses of cloud over the hills out of sight )

Comment

I am going to have to sort out all of my wiring/leads.
            When they packed up my office, they just bundled all the leads into a birds nest of wire and jammed the lot into a box
            I hate that !
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I hate that !
              Try sorting and untangling one handed.

You'll find out what hate really is

Comment

Mine are much more descriptive

Ie.

Bug report

****ing Ba*****d thing has F****d up again, I told the ar***oles in development and F***ing procurement to tell the PM to go Screw himself and buy one off the f***ing shelf.

End Report
                Still far better than many helpdesks are subjected to.

Why aren't people trained in how to record computer errors? It would only take 10 to 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  morning
                  Morning, Scourer!

Comment

There's a Saturday night
                    You know when it goes all dark and everyone disappears off TPD and the neighbours get cross with you for using your big vehicles and you hate it 'cos your blokes insist on leaving the site to see their families and so you come on here and do all your posting?

That's called "night", that is.

Comment

Still far better than many helpdesks are subjected to.

Why aren't people trained in how to record computer errors? It would only take 10 to 30 minutes.
                      Because that would be the sensible and cost effective thing to do?

Comment

Working...
                      X