• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    same reason I could not help is why I did not post last night.
    which was ? you poorly ?

Comment

same reason I could not help is why I did not post last night.
      I was totally out of my head last night.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        just over 300 posts to godlike for me
        go 5* go!

Comment

pills, booze, drugs, stress or all of the above ?

Comment

thats the kids dispatched to bed, time to wander downstairs and light some candles

Comment

but as I am very very resistant I have it very strong. but in a cake you can't tell how much in which portion. I had a really really strong dose. I am still half out of my skull now!

last night I really started to freak! I drank 2.5 litres in an hour! I had to get it out of my system.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                The good thing about the village is the roads are extremely narrow and twisted.
                The bad thing about villagers is their minds are extremely narrow and twisted.

HTH
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  pills, booze, drugs, stress or all of the above ?
                  drugs. drug to be precise. stuff you grow among tomato plants.

Comment

I will make a good dash at it tomorrow due to the fact the Mrs is helping her sister out at work. Giving me a good 3/4 hours

Comment

drugs. drug to be precise. stuff you grow among tomato plants.
                      but it is skunk level of strength. almost cetainly class A!

Comment

Working...
                      X