• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    It's woefully out of date, but the early bits is on my website (with the dedication song and the list of questions, part 1 and 2)

What's the URL please?

And do you want my really naff DiscoStu song?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And there was the notorious 50k dispute. I think TF still hates me...
      Really?

I'm quite sure nobody has ever brought that up before.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Soapy tit ****?
        I'm back and no such luck
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

If the stern's ahead of you, you're facing the wrong way!

a stern chase is a long chase

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I was in 51625 coming back. The next carriage will have been 52625, but I don't claim Tube palis unless I'm riding in the carriage, and I only ride in 52xyz carriages on the up train, whereas on the down train I'm always in 51xyz. So no pali, but the constraints of the system are adhered to
            Have you stopped taking your tablets again?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I'm back and no such luck

Comment

It took me a couple of reads to get that, my smut levels must be running low

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  The transport of TPDVille is back to 100%

Industry next
                  What an industrious Bear!

Well done!

Comment

I feel so much better/cleaner after a shave.

and no, it was just the face

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      From the sound of it you will be driving the post count onwards to 100k
                      Based on my trying to catch up, we seem to be managing about 400 TPDs per day. AtW's 100,000 post should only be about 40 days away.

Gosh.

We'd better start planning the party!

Comment

Working...
                      X