• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I live just inside the LOndon clean air zone - I hope it will soon include cars. Would make a huge difference.
    These 4WD thingies are a ****ing nuisance.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      Got a twinge in the back
      Sorry to hear that - I have had a bad back for 3 years now.

What caused it? Do you have a history of back pain? How old are you?

Comment

IMy back pain seems to stem from my age

Comment

I have been sitting funny at work and when i got up it hurt

I get the odd twinge now and again

I am 36 this year
          Married

Comment

I have a few different types - and I read up on internet. Seems mostly to affect people 30-50. I am 50 this year so I hope it will get better.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
              I have been sitting funny at work and when i got up it hurt

I get the odd twinge now and again

I am 36 this year
              can you define funny? listing to one side? what is your most comfortable position(sitting/standing/lieing)?

It does sound a bit like mine...

Comment

can you define funny? listing to one side? what is your most comfortable position(sitting/standing/lieing)?

It does sound a bit like mine...
                I have finally realized I get 2 types of pain - trauma and stress. stress is inevitable due to my situation. my last trauma was last September - I hope I have had my last.

Comment

I have finally realized I get 2 types of pain - trauma and stress. stress is inevitable due to my situation. my last trauma was last September - I hope I have had my last.
                  I raced my builder to climb a firemans pole at Trosley Country Park! what a moron I am!

Comment

I raced my builder to climb a firemans pole at Trosley Country Park! what a moron I am!
                    I am just far far too competitive for my own good. It comes from having mild asbergers I think.

Comment

and the thousand approaches - I wonder if any lurkers?

Comment

Working...
                      X