• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same goes for many of us.

Comment

who don't know jack about the content but can provide the package.

Comment

or who know the content but cannot create the package

Comment

then there's those who can do the complete technical and functional

Comment

and those who can't do any of it

Comment

but can make pretty pictures and orate

Comment

or make detailed plans and order things

Comment

and then there's those that post.

Comment

being paid to post tulipe
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DS23
                      TLG said: "Changes direction realy quickly."

handy in a motorbike. handy in a helecopter too. btw does your graphical display work assist in the efficient killing of people or help the helecopter stay up in the air?
                      I believe the current fuction is on board systems management (staying up in the air), but there is no reason why it cant display weapons data and other stuff should the client decide to use it for that. The particular bird it will be fitted to does not carry weapons systems.

I am a war mongering death dealer mostly though, if that was your question.
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X