• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things wrong with the Vauxhall Zafira

The central arm rest has a lid so you can open it and put things in it.

When you raise the central arm rest, the lid falls open and deposits the contents in the rear seat footwells.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The glove compartment is well named. Because you won't get anything else in there.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Well done to Diver on 9k posts!

Comment

The front passenger seat is as comfortable as a kitchen chair.

You have no option but to sit upright. But there is insufficient leg room for that.

So I get tired legs within about 20 minutes from not being able to get comfortable.

You would not be able to use a laptop PC in that passenger seat unless you had little legs - but then I suppose you can't use a laptop PC if you have little legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            I have two vehicles that I can't drive for at least a month or more
            Why don't you offer to hire one out to BI for a fee, only as long at it isn't a Zafira

Comment

Morning BI

How are you?

I am off to feed baby then go to Lakeside...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Morning BP... what need attention over in tpdville ?

Comment

Hi 5*

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I did!
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Be careful when getting out of the driver's seat.

That hand-hold at the top of the door frame ... is a flimsy sunglasses holder.

It will snap off if you pull on it.

Yet the other doors have a hand-hold.

Intentionally designed to break, methinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X