• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things wrong with the Vauxhall Zafira

It has 'bucket seats'. Sort of.

When I first got into it I sat sideways on and swivelled round.

I got in that way because there is so little headroom when you get in.

BUT...

To keep the shape of the seat there is some sort of metal rod or plate inside the side of the seat that points upwards.

I sat down, bum facing inward and swivelled round.

The metal plate/rod lined up with my hip joint as I turned and I thought I was going to be crippled.

I leapt up from the pain and fell in the road.

It felt like the socket had been pulled apart and that the bum muscles got a bit torn. The skin on the back of my thigh was grazed and bruised.

I couldn't stand up for about 5 minutes, sit comfortably for the rest of the day and I still had a limp the next day.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Vauxhall Zafira MPV Car Review Summary - What Car?
      What Car? car review for Vauxhall Zafira MPV - Versatile seven-seat cabin; spacious; classy fittings; good to drive. What Car? is the UK's leading source of ...
      www.whatcar.co.uk/car-review-summary.aspx?RT=733 - 72k -
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

It is one of those cars with a permanently illuminated dashboard.

That means you cannot tell from inside the car whether the lights are on or off.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The lightest touch on the indicator will turn it on.

Comment

Vauxhall Zafira Design 1.6i 16v - Review - Worst Vauxhall EVER!
            Read 5 reviews for Vauxhall Zafira Design 1.6i 16v and make a good deal. ... I may have just had a "one off" bad experience with my Zafira, I don't know. ...
            http://www.ciao.co.uk/Vauxhall_Zafir...Review_5640649 - 61k -

Comment

When you try to turn off the indicator, you turn it on the other way.

I now understand why some people, when completing a manoeuvre, indicate left, right, left, right, left, right, off.

I thought they were copying the truckers.

Nope. They are driving a Vauxhall and CAN'T TURN THE ******* INDICATORS OFF.

Comment

The brakes are spongy.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

ROAD TEST: VAUXHALL ZAFIRA 1.9 CDTi 150: The greatest hit ...
                    Well, the new Vauxhall Zafira deserves to be taken very seriously because ... Press it and the and the suspension gets firmer, the steering weightier and ...
                    findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20050614/ai_n14664314 - 33k -

Comment

There is a plastic plate over one of the steering wheel spokes. It has a sharp edge and sharp corners.

I have a ridge on one finger from the edge and a red dent just above the right index finger fingernail from the sharp point.

It HURTS every time you turn the wheel lots, e.g. getting out of tight spaces.

Comment

Working...
                      X