• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even more boring drivel
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm off for a lay down
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

morning all

Comment

and how are we all today?

Comment

TPDVille

Population
            Unemployment
            3 %
            Transport
            96 %
            Criminality
            1 %
            Pollution
            0 %
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

So will today be the day I make 10k?

Comment

morning BI

How are you?

How is the hotel?

Comment

Denny - who I find to be the most annoying troll on here - has been banned.

Last edited by BrowneIssue; 21 February 2008, 06:51. Reason: Forgot the celebtratory smilies.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So will today be the day I make 10k?
                    With 20 posts needed to do it, I fully expect you to be there before I've finished my cooked breakfast.

(Cereal, orange juice, brown toast [ isn't all toast brown? ] , fried egg [ which I shall have changed to scrambled 'cos they don't cook it enough here ] , bacon, sausage, fried bread, beans, no tomatoes, coffee.)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      morning BI

How are you?

How is the hotel?
                      Good morning. I did stats a couple of pages back.

I'm sleepy, but then Mrs BI says I'm always sleepy.

The hotel is a small one but very comfortable. It is an 8 room, four-star guest house. Their evening meals are home-cooked and very good and only about a fiver. SO we haven't been out at all to eat this week.

Sadly, the internet access could be better ... but that has always been my experience of hotel internet access everywhere we've been.

I am slowed down considerably by having to wait up to 2 minutes before i can refresh / load a page or submit a post.

Comment

Working...
                      X