• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning BP <--- please flip for Right hand wave
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

tpd 83000 today

Comment

I am going to jump into a nice hot bath in a moment.
        A nice soak will relax me before I set off for Swansea at 08.30

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I don't know who any of these people are anyway... well, except the Queen, and she no longer talks to me after that unfortunate encounter in threaded's shrubbery
          Aha! So it WAS you on the other side of that bush. That explains everything...
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

He really shouldn't be let out unaccompanied you know

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              IAnd they don't seem to appreciate the value of P150s running Win98...
              I'm not surprised!

Get Win98SE on there at once!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                I'm not surprised!

Get Win98SE on there at once!
                or Win 311 for workgroups

Comment

In the Nayveeeey.....

Wye Em Sea Aye....

A camp Giant Alien Lizard. Fancy that!

Well done!

Comment

In the Nayveeeey.....

Wye Em Sea Aye....

Wrong smileys!

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      or Win 311 for workgroups
                      Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

'Cos then you can run the screen saver collection in After Dark.

I miss that more than any other software. My favourite was the Star Trek edition.

Comment

Working...
                      X