• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    to £154.... so a proper bargain...
    I bet your wardrobe is full of such bargains, eh? Hey - not knocking it. Life is too short. If you like expensive dresses, shoes and handbags, and you're not my wife, why should you not treat yourself?

Comment

No dissing my bargain hunting, shopping powers.......
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        Isn't Ted keeping you warm?
        Not the same as the real thing

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
        I bet your wardrobe is full of such bargains, eh? Hey - not knocking it. Life is too short. If you like expensive dresses, shoes and handbags, and you're not my wife, why should you not treat yourself?
        I work bloody hard enough - I deserve them.
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

No dissing my bargain hunting, shopping powers.......
          Keep pushing lads!!! A bit more and she'll turn green and trash Manchester!!!!

Comment

I work bloody hard enough - I deserve them.
            Except right now.... cos right now, I am in bed
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
              Keep pushing lads!!! A bit more and she'll turn green and trash Manchester!!!!

Like the incredible Hulk....

AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Hey - good shoes are an important part of life. My most expensive were only £175 though.

Ardesco - i got that offer through too. Never got round to sending off for them though. Are they any good? And did you get the proper box, bags , shoe horn etc?

Anyways - off for the train now - back shortly
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Like the incredible Hulk....

AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                  That should make the news a bit more interesting to watch when I get home!!

And today a Giant Green lady shouting "To be shore??? I'll fooking give ya ta be shore ya fooking english bastards!!" Managed to tear the tulip hotel in Manchester apart with her bare hands. We aren't quite sure why the tulip hotel was targeted but police are investigating the incident as we speak. We have some amateur video footage taken at the scene of the crime, please be warned it is of a very graphic nature.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    Hey - good shoes are an important part of life. My most expensive were only £175 though.

Ardesco - i got that offer through too. Never got round to sending off for them though. Are they any good? And did you get the proper box, bags , shoe horn etc?

Anyways - off for the train now - back shortly
                    Each shoe came in a cotton bag and had a shoe horn in it and was in a solid cardboard box, also had those thingys to help to put them on without stamping the heal down (can't remember what they are called). Very good quality IMHO, proper leather soles that need to be polished as well (and slide like buggery on carpet). Almost a good quality as my gun boots which are now over 60 years old and still going strong

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                      That should make the news a bit more interesting to watch when I get home!!

And today a Giant Green lady shouting "To be shore??? I'll fooking give ya ta be shore ya fooking english bastards!!" Managed to tear the tulip hotel in Manchester apart with her bare hands. We aren't quite sure why the tulip hotel was targeted but police are investigating the incident as we speak. We have some amateur video footage taken at the scene of the crime, please be warned it is of a very graphic nature.....

See you lot are nutters!!!
                      Right have to go and get something to eat....

Bye
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X