• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go and do something more productive with my life in 94 posts time.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      where you been hackers?
      Hello - been a tad busy lately - designing a full-on rich media website for a client, designing invitations, finding cash for a wedding, sorting out the logistics of a wedding, wireframing another site for a friend of mine and laying down a whole new project and team management structure for another client.

Not to mention supporting some international marketing campaigns, setting standards for usability and accessibility across a group, curing cancer, alleviating poverty, plotting the assassination of Robert Mugabe and the Hoff, running secret squirrel arms campaigns into the Afghan mountains, plotting the geometry of the universe, inventing a teleportation device, a light-speed cruiser and a phaser inspired only by Star Trek TNG, and using only Mechano, Fimo and Blu-tak.

Or at least, that's what it feels like at the mo.

Comment

93 more moments of loon and then i can relax, take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Hello - been a tad busy lately......plotting the assassination of Robert Mugabe and the Hoff, running secret squirrel arms campaigns into the Afghan mountains, plotting the geometry of the universe, inventing a teleportation device, a light-speed cruiser and a phaser inspired only by Star Trek TNG, and using only Mechano, Fimo and Blu-tak.
          oh not much then. lol.

Comment

still, in 91 more posts time i will be watching the world go by without feeling the need to jump on board the drivel train.
            Last edited by DS23; 13 February 2008, 17:25.

Comment

90 randomly grabbed thoughts typed out and then... nothing.
              Last edited by DS23; 13 February 2008, 17:26.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Hello - been a tad busy lately - designing a full-on rich media website for a client, designing invitations, finding cash for a wedding, sorting out the logistics of a wedding, wireframing another site for a friend of mine and laying down a whole new project and team management structure for another client.

Not to mention supporting some international marketing campaigns, setting standards for usability and accessibility across a group, curing cancer, alleviating poverty, plotting the assassination of Robert Mugabe and the Hoff, running secret squirrel arms campaigns into the Afghan mountains, plotting the geometry of the universe, inventing a teleportation device, a light-speed cruiser and a phaser inspired only by Star Trek TNG, and using only Mechano, Fimo and Blu-tak.

Or at least, that's what it feels like at the mo.

You forgot being a loving partner and doing the washing/cleaning/tidying up when you get home!!!!

Comment

89 more 30 second waits and then i won't be itching to tap and submit anything at all. oh no. not me.
                  Last edited by DS23; 13 February 2008, 17:26. Reason: onoonnonononononono

Comment

imagine that. 88 more goes and then finito.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post

You forgot being a loving partner and doing the washing/cleaning/tidying up when you get home!!!!

Hmm - that's actually not the easiest thing to master when you're utterly shattered after a long day. It's a bit difficult arguing about wedding plans - kind've misses the whole point.

Comment

Working...
                      X