• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB
    And on that note, and because I have just seen a duck swimming past from the office window, that is 3 floors up, I think it's time I went home while I can still get there without having to use the airbags in the car to keep it afloat.

yeah. thunder n lightning here. pouring down it is.

Comment

blowing a bit too.

Comment

not sure my pocket sized umbrella will cope with the high winds and horizontal rain too well.

Comment

but then it is only meant to be for that 50 yard dash to and from train/plane/automobile/tram/bus combo.

Comment

packed it into my case last thursday on the commute back

Comment

which was not too clever since it rained like a rainy thing onto the plane

Comment

And then the bishop said to the actress...

Comment

and off it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                    And then the bishop said to the actress...
                    excuse me madam i didn't see you bending over there

Comment

i need to get into the first tram carriage on the way in

Comment

Working...
                      X