• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ho. I only have 7 minutes and about 30 posts to do.

Perhaps I should give up.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

There's a palinilap 79997 to be had. Then 80000. Then another palinilap, 80008.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Three great trophies, all in a row.

Comment

I shall revert to my own time, a thousand posts ago. :bye:

Comment

Oh!

:bye: doesn't work!

We need more ptions: !

Comment

I didn't mean ptions:, I meant :options: !

Comment

If we could build in our own :extras:, wouldn't that be good?

Comment

I would like :bye which does:

Bye!

What :extras: would you like?

Comment

I feel that :marchingband: would not be right. But why not? Is it because it would mean no effort had been made?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                      www.steakandbj.com

I like her style. Can't wait to celebrate
                      Any suggestions on how to suggest this to the Missus in a safe way?

Comment

Working...
                      X