• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real time again... that didn't take long...

Comment

Well there we have it... is there anything interesting on the box tonight?

Comment

There's Prison Break, which I don't watch but record for a woman who hasn't got Sky & got addicted to it when it was on 5... (or 4 or whereever).

Comment

I record Bones for a different woman who hasn't got Sky any more....

I watch Bones myself though.

Comment

I loved the episode of Bones where the stiff was hanged up in a tree and his head fell off, resulting in a cascade of rotting corpse narrowly missing someone...

Quality telly that.

Comment

I see that the psycho forensic examiner chappie ?Dexter? is going to appear on ITV soon.

It's been on FX for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                I see that the psycho forensic examiner chappie ?Dexter? is going to appear on ITV soon.

It's been on FX for ages.
                I like that Dexter thingy... it's really dark humour!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I don't watch that though.

The final, last ever episode of Journeyman is on this Thursday.

Just as it gets into its stride, it gets cancelled.

Comment

Same thing happened to Odyssey 5 and Jeremiah... though there were 2 series of Jeremiah & Sky, in their wisdom, have never shown the 2nd...

Comment

The power supply's now in stock, they're fixing my TV on Friday
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X