• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unemployment 0 %
    Transport 99 %
    Criminality 0 %
    Pollution 0 %

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
      Whats up BP?
      My mother is such an idiot....

I think I neec to post some drivel to calm myself.

Comment

Whats up BP?
        And how are you old chap? life treating you well?

Comment

What has she done?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            My mother is such an idiot....

I think I neec to post some drivel to calm myself.
            I had to buy some more Canderel - I bought it from the local paper shop

Comment

And how are you old chap? life treating you well?
              I'm fine thanks, things going swimmingly at home and work not too bad, decent client to work for and here until end of June at least.

Comment

What has she done?
                Preferred her boyfriend to her 5 children and 9 grandchildren - we dont like the fact that he bullys her - and spent 3 years in prison for battering his parents and a neighbour with a hammer!

Comment

Preferred her boyfriend to her 5 children and 9 grandchildren - we dont like the fact that he bullys her - and spent 3 years in prison for battering his parents and a neighbour with a hammer!
                  I wiull take a day off tomorrow - recover from today and get newspaper reports from 1996 on the incident.

Comment

Sounds like a fool. A bit of excitement for her and it could all end in tears. No doubt there will be the mother knows best carp but her 5 children are adults (I assume) and not little kids.

Comment

Fecking Ford. They can't find what is wrong with the engine. The belt came off but they don't know why.

It also just happened to take out the power steering pump and the water pump on its way as well (well the seals). At least they are doing those for free.

They are also going to check for a warped head...fecking motorway. No wonder the engine overheated there was no water in it....crap-o-la.

Seriously considering trading it and looking at an ex-demonstrator volvo.

Comment

Working...
                      X