• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    hello again
    Hello again
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Dammit! There are too many other threads on this web site.

How am I supposed to get a good morning's drivelling done?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I should have got in the shower 20 minutes ago.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Which drive belt?

I thought you said they'd changed the cambelt, so I assume it's the power steering belt or the "fan belt"...
          Yeah the aux drive belt. Car still runs. Was only 2 miles from my place so decided to get the car there.....the fecking water pump runs off that belt doesn't it!!!

Nearly fried the fecking engine. Hope I haven't done something daft like cooked the head that would be a tulipter - note to self. Check to see if water pump is electric or belt driven...gah.

The real pita in the they replaced everything under the engine on that side cam belt, cam belt tensioner, drive belt but not the drive belt tensioner. Going to play dumb and see if I can get them fix it for a discount etc.

Comment

Morning all

Another fun week of work.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning, 5x!
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Morning, 5x!
                  you appear to be back in the land of posting after some time away.. Its good to have you back

Good weekend ?

Comment

morning all

Had a cracking idea for plan E over the w/end

It won't make loads of money - especially at first, but once I build up a nice database it should start to.

Trouble is - there just isn't enough time in the day to work on this and client co work and buy the house and progress plans B, C and D!!!

And play with Baby Bear
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Airport time is dead time - so I can drop in here! Although the paper is suggesting that I should read that instead. Work is too busy to allow me to post much in the week.

Weekend was good - lovely weather. Spent time with the girls, had to buy a new laptop and install software on it for MrsF, went for a walk and a play in the park yesterday afternoon in the sunshine.

You?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X