• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    I am 25 so an old crony by comparison.
    I am sure that I have shared this with everyone before, but I will say it again anyway When I was 28 I had a 19 year old girlfriend, and it turned out to be the most grown up relationship that I had ever had.

Comment

Just read an ad in NS for a "Warhead High Consequence Systems Analyst" which reads..

"blah blah blah...

You'll have a solid understanding of microprocessor systems architecture, Windoze and Linux."

"We are sorry.

Your nuclear weapon has experienced a fault.

Would you like to contact Microsoft regarding this?"

Comment

She is a friend of a mate who is 99% sure she is still a virgin.
        She's 21 and still a virgin What's wrong with her?

Maybe she is saving herself for someone special which, lets face it, is not going to be you

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          "I wake up most weekend mornings and struggle to remember my own name" - CM after a heavy weekend

Well done!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Collossus.

Collossus.

The Hut Six Story. F.W. Winterbottom.
            that the best? thanks zg. i'll purchase and devour.

Comment

fish and chips and peas for me tonight. truly simple stuff but i care not.

Comment

first beer of the evening. run out of guinness unfortunately.

Comment

so i have have had to make do with a grolsch

Comment

For some reason all of my mates seem overly happy for me at this. Like I've just done the ******* banana dance
                    Blokes are generally quite fragile and most (but not all) are short in self confidence.

A virgin will not be able to compare your performance in the sack with anyone else's. So you can tell her that you are the greatest lover to have ever lived and she will have not have any other experience with which to challenge that idea.

Of course, that is about as deep as any bloke's thinking gets on the matter, and they don't take into account the fact that women tell their close friends EVERYTHING.

hth

Comment

i got my car tax. guess how much it was for 12 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X