• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Gong: Angel's Egg: Radio Gnome Invisible Vol.2 (Remastered)
    a masterpiece that is. a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
      Ah I remember that one, it's on my shelf. A good read.
      did you borrow it 14 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        a masterpiece that is. a masterpiece.
        "what are we going to do now lads?"
        Last edited by DS23; 9 February 2008, 19:08.

Comment

"eat that phone book"

Comment

did you borrow it 14 years ago?

Ssshhh
            That boy go raaaaaaa
            Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

the lyrics are er... of their time but the music is great jazz-rock.

Comment

ordered something off amazon on thursday afternoon using normal delivery and it arrived at 7.15 am the following day.
                Last edited by DS23; 9 February 2008, 19:08. Reason: jjhjghcfgxfdzhfdzxjgfxkgclucluyckhtgdyrdu trdt

Comment

There's a Borders just by the Sainsbury's where I shop. I try to avoid the temptation to "just pop in" when I'm there as I inevitably end up spending at least £60. This happens even when I go in for one specific item

Yep I do that too, much to the annoyance of Mrs Diablo. I think my biggest spend in Waterstones was nearly £200. Though on amazon I've far more in one go on books.
                  That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

no, i tell a lie. it wednesday afternoon and arrived thursday morning.

Comment

ordered something of amazon on thursday afternoon using normal delivery and it arrived at 7.15 am the following day.
                      ...and the order was?
                      That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X