• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    see what they can type back to you

Cold in the office today CM ??

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      wow that's some skill - typing with tits.
      It's cos I am clever....

I remember years ago, I was about 15 - I was staying with my cousins in Dublin and they took me out - I got a little bit drunk and my (girl) cousin had to undress me and put me to bed - her boyfriend was there and I was insisting he left the room - he said - "a pair of tits is a pair of tits" and I replied (in my drunken state) "mine are different, mine are blue..... " WTF..... God only knows what they made me drink to get that bladdered!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        wow that's some skill - typing with tits.
        Really big keyboard - that's what you need
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          When I started posting here it was quite often the case that TPD was not the top thread in Light Relief.
          some of that was my fault with my thread that nobody was meant to read.

Comment

Hello.

I haven't posted in this thread before, but it always comes up in my forum searches. I have been playing a game for the last 10 minutes to pass the time... Trying to search the forums, using a 1 word string, which returns a result of one or more threads, but 'test please delete' is not in the list.

It's bloody impossible.

5 dancing bananas for the 1st person who can accomplish this.

Rules:
            You cannot create a post with like "lksxlkhsdf" or similar nonsense and then just search for that
            It must be an english word and spelt correctly
            Last edited by MrRobin; 4 February 2008, 17:03.
            It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
              Cold in the office today CM ??
              I've put my hoodie on to hide my embarassment.... this blouse is not helpful!
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Really big keyboard - that's what you need
                Ummmm Ted, I know you haven't had any for a while cos Mrs Ted is preggars but ask her to show you hers tonight.... nipples aren't that big
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

It's cos I am clever....

I remember years ago, I was about 15 - I was staying with my cousins in Dublin and they took me out - I got a little bit drunk and my (girl) cousin had to undress me and put me to bed - her boyfriend was there and I was insisting he left the room - he said - "a pair of tits is a pair of tits" and I replied (in my drunken state) "mine are different, mine are blue..... " WTF..... God only knows what they made me drink to get that bladdered!
                  lol big blue typing tits...

blue curacao i shouldn't wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                    That would make you the fertiliser that helped TPD grow.

Comment

see what they can type back to you

Comment

Working...
                      X